At Fabric Images, Inc.® being green is not about being trendy; it is a business priority and area of focus. In 2005, six years after implementing an internal recycling program for scrap of metal, fabric and paper, we furthered our commitment to sustainability with our Eco Stewardship Initiative. This included setting forth goals in environmental sustainability practices within our business processes, materials sourced and product offerings.
Our Initiatives Include
- The adoption of eco-friendly materials
- The adoption of low VOC inks
- Recycling of all paper used in the dye-sublimation transfer processes
- Recycling of Polyester fabrics
- Recycling of Aluminum and other metal, frame and scraps
Today, as a division under the Orbus Exhibit & Display Group® umbrella, the Fabric Images’ brands are supported with certifications recognizing and revering a commitment to quality and environmental protection. View Orbus’ integrated Quality and Environmental Policy.
Environmental & Quality Certifications
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management
ISO 9001:2015 recognizes organizations with management systems that continually work to improve the system to benefit consumers. Management and employees of Orbus are committed to providing distributors with the highest quality of products and services in the industry. To achieve this goal, all employees must strive to constantly improve the quality of Orbus products and services. Orbus is committed to helping them succeed through training, evaluation, and recognition.
ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management
ISO 14001:2015 recognizes an organizations high level commitment to environmental protection. Recognizing that the world’s natural resources are limited and fragile, Orbus considers environmental protection to be consistent with its overall goals and values. At Orbus, we strive to minimize our impact on the environment in the design, manufacture and storage of trade show displays and accessories. Every Orbus employee is committed to implementing this policy in his or her daily activities.
G7 Master IDEAlliance
As a G7 Master IDEAlliance certified printer, Orbus’ graphics department produces high-quality, consistent and accurate color graphics on state-of-the-art equipment. Several G7 Certified Master Printers are on the graphics team, further benefitting the quality of graphics that are produced.
The management team of Orbus is committed to:
- Compliance with relevant legal environmental legislation, regulations and other requirements
- Promoting the prevention of pollution
- Continual improvement of the environmental management system
- Striving to ensure that activities, products and processes conform to the ISO 14001 standard and environmental requirements